Friday, March 11, 2011

Will someone please give me a santa hat, or a phat on runescape, please..?

Look I know I'm going to be called lazy and or extra's, but I've had my account that I worked on for so long striped from me by my little brother...thought I'd be nice and let him use it, but that took a turn for the worst. All I'm asking for is some help, I'm starting over from scratch and trying to rebuild my level 116 again, but I know I'll never have my riches again, so please if it's not to much to ask I really would appreaciate a santa, phat, or easter egg on runescape....that would set me off greatly and keep me good for a very long time. I'm reaching out to the few over wealthy players who like to help out other, so please help me. (And to all you jerks who will make comments on how I'm a no life or a nerd...you try living with IDD! I can't live a normal teenage life..I have to stay indoors all the freaking time so this is all I got...so please don't put me down worse then other's already do..just asking for some help.)

No comments:

Post a Comment