Saturday, March 12, 2011

I think I want to leave my husband?

I am asking this here because I want answers from women...and people are friendly on this section. I have a 4 month old baby and a 3 year old with my husband but I am very unhappy...he is lazy and unsupportive...I work from home and look after the children and house and this weekend as usual he has just done what he wants to and not helped.me much....he shouts really aggresively at me and swears in front of the babies and I am worried they are getting affected. I am really worried though because I would have to take my 3 year old out of her nursery whih she loves as I cant afford private fees without his help...(he just came in now and asked me why I was F-ing crying and called me a stupid bi*ch).....I am so sad because up until recently I really loved him but he is selfish and a bully....he always had these tendencies but we used to talk it through...I think the pressure of a new baby has pushed him over though....but how much crap am I meant to take before I just go?

No comments:

Post a Comment