Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is there something wrong with me?

I left my boyfriend because he was smoking weed, i was pregnant, I left him and told him I had a new boyfriend and I told him " i gotta go f my boyfriend "...so then he got a new girlfriend and licked on her, and tried to bone her. The night I had the baby though he broke up with his girlfriend and tried to get back with me. and was kissing on me and trying to cuddle with me n crap. He just texted his gf " i cant do this" and left her. I dont know if he loves me im confused. He says he was smoking weed because he was so stressed out all the time because i was a psychotic pregnant lady. lol. but i feel like he cheated on me or something, but then again its not really cheating ..im confused. his new girlfriend is a 100 pound model and i am 170 pounds of baby blubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment